Composing of music for Kamal’s film has commenced

Sabaash NaiduKamal Haasan’s Raj Kamal International and Subashkaran Alliraja’s Lyca Productions are jointly producing the film titled Sabaash Naidu. The shooting of the film has already begun. Kamal Haasan has penned the screenplay and dialogues. Malayalam film director T K Rajeev Kumar is directing the film in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi languages simultaneously.

Cinema News From

Gallery – Kajal Agarwal Latest Stills

After a long hiatus, Ilayaraja has joined hands with Kamal in this film. Since this film has been decided to be completed in a short span of time, Ilayaraja has started composing the music for the film.

Shruthi Haasan, Ramya Krishnan, Malayalam actor Siddique, Anand Mahadevan, Manu Narayanan, Telugu actor Brahmanandam and Bollywood actor Saurabh Shukla are also starring in the film. 80 % shooting of the film is to take place in Los Angeles and the remaining 20% are to be shot in Chennai.

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons